As an outdoor non-contact activity we are operating but under very strict COVID19 restrictions as per Australian Government guidelines.
From Saturday 16 May 2020;
- a maximum of 10 people wakeboarding at any one time. All bookings must be made online prior to arrival at the park.
- no spectators, parents can be at the park with their children but we must spread out around the lake.
- please help us by maintaining social distancing of 1.5m at all times
- our cafe will serve takeaway food and drinks only. Table seating is strictly off-limits for the time being.
- showers will remain closed, so please arrive ready to wakeboard and bring your Wakehouse wristband if you have one.
- if you are sick or experiencing any flu like symptoms we ask that you leave the premises immediately and not partake in this activity
- management reserves the right to ask you to leave the property if you fail to adhere to our covid safe guidelines.
Apart from that we want you to enjoy your watersporting activity with us :)